Growth

How long has it been since I last updated this blog?
I honestly can't remember.
Back then, Blogging was the most popular thing that teenagers do to express themselves. Remembering the late nights when I could not sleep, I had so much to say, yet no one was there to listen. Hence the long blog posts of the classical "late night thoughts".

For myself, this was once the way I reflected upon the events of my life, the way I longed to be heard.
As time goes by, we have all grown old. But have we grown up? Is today's version of us better than who we were before? If not, why not? We all crave for progress. Yet sometimes, we remain too comfortable to move forward.

From the last post, it has already been more than 4 years. The change in my life is incredible.

4 years ago, I was still a young student who only had one priority; studying.
Today, I have completed my university, started a family, and working hard in building my career.
It is not by any chance that I am where I am today.
In this journey, I am very fortunate to have the help and support from my family and friends. There were times when I almost gave up on myself.

Life of a Financial Consultant, or also known as an Insurance agent is not easy. We have to face thousands of rejections every day. We meet all sorts of people, the kind ones and also the rude ones. We train ourselves to not only be strong mentally but also emotionally.
Nonetheless, I strongly believe that positive energy attracts positive people. Hence, I always do my best to stay positive and remind myself why I have to work so hard by genuinely providing the best service I can give and proper professional financial planning to all of my clients and prospects. In return, I feel a sense of accomplishment when I helped them move towards a better financial standing.

Anyway, I will be honest that there are many ups and downs in my life. And that's the main reason why I am here today. Growth.

I want to kick start the habit of typing down my thoughts and reflecting.
4 years have gone past. Lots of things have changed but my motto remains the same,

" Be the best that you can be. "

That's the update for today.




Cheers,
I will be back.


ps: I sure hope I have not lost my touch of writing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

Turning negative remarks into strength