Hello everybody,





I'm back posting.
Today's post is going to get somehow personal, as I feel the need to share with you people.
Don't mind yeahs.


"Skills aren't everything.
Your character is so much more important.
Without a good character, your skills are just plain worthless.
Skills will be just skills.
You're disgusting.
I'm sorry to say that, but seriously you are disgusting.
This shouldn't be the way how a true sportsman play his game.
You don't respect your opponent at all. "

Listen,
You may play the game well.
However your character and your attitude sucks.
This is why you made Badminton just seems to be rubbish when you play it.

I admire your skills.
But your character totally grossed me out.
Unless you start thinking about this seriously,
and change.
You won't make far in anything in your life.
I hope you understand my point.
"



I'm not going to state any names and start pointing fingers around.

But I'm sure you readers all agree that skills aren't everything yeah?
Even if you do have great skills of something, that doesn't give you the right to look down on them.

Well, anyway.

I won't be bothered even if you throw awful remarks at me.
Cause I'll prove you wrong.
I'll come back and win you one day.
Even on the day i win you, i won't be as arrogant as you :P




That's all for today,
personal.



Do comment reader !
Do you feel that I'm right? (:





Signing off.
ALVARO方振宇

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..