Art Of Appreciation

Hello everybody,






Now,
You must be wondering why am i still back here after a post yeah?


Well,
Right now I'm am going to pour out some of the thoughts I've felt for the past few days.

Over the pass few days, I've reflected over many families scenarios.
It's really very sad to see how family break apart.
I've even visited the HSA Hospice.
A hospice is a type of hospital care center whom the patients there are all left with less than a year or so to live.
I was told that some of them there, don't even know that they are terminally ill and only left with months to live. That is indeed very sad to hear of.

You see,
Life is such a strange thing.
It is only until the last moment and period of our life then we will start to notice the importance of the people
around.
It is only then we start worrying about the things around us.
It is only then, we will finally start to regret all the things we have been doing.

Think about it.

We seriously need to start appreciating every single person around us.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..