Turning negative remarks into strength

Greetings everybody ,


I'm back to posting.

Let me share you guys something.
After putting down my goals on my blog, I often receive negative feedback and comments from many of my friends. Those comments seriously can pull you down all the way if you don't handle with it properly.

Their comments...

Firstly they can be sarcastic when giving their comments, talking about how much they believe in you, how much they admire your determination.
They can also be very straight-forwarded and crude in their remarks, talking about how lousy you are.
" You'll never archieve that. "

Just keep one thing in mind.
They are just nobody to judge you.

Normally what I usually do is, I would look back at them with those eyes of the tiger and smile.
" I will prove you wrong. "
"We'll see about that. "

When we archieve our goals, we'll just turn back and laugh at their foolishness.
In the end we'll still prove them wrong.
We can do it.
We are champions.
We are all winners.

There's so much more that we can archieve.
Don't let anyone stop you. Cause that anyone won't be worth it.
Remember,
You are doing all this for yourself.
The goal is yours.
The life is yours.
Go get it.

Those people ain't worth.
We'll show them in the end, we are the real winners.

Conclusion,

We live this life for ourselves.

We gotta know what we really what in this life and go out there and get it.

We're not going to be bother by others as they have nothing to do with your goals. Yeah ?

Today's post is short and sweet.

I hope readers will get what i mean by removing your obstables and coping with your comments.

I have no time left to post anymore for today.

Comment yeah? (:

If i'm being strong always. Who can i show my weak side to .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..