I LOVE STUDYING.

Hello everybody,






It's back to school yeahs?
How was your first few days at school? I hope you've been adapting back to the school regime well. It had been a wonderful experience for me for these first few days.
You know what I simply love school, not just because of the friends you can get to see there or the teachers or even the school itself. I love school, because of everything especially the part when we can get to study! Don't you just find studying such a fun and interesting to do? You can learn much things in school.

Yeah, I know. Many of us dislike studying or even dislike going to school, finding it boring and a waste of time.
You know what?
Those students whom feel that way, their results are usually below average or just average.
I've always been told that studying is useless, unless you know what are you studying for. It is only recently that I realise how true this is.
Studying is useless. Studying will be completely useless, UNLESS you know what you are studying for. Unless you know what you want in life.

Firstly,
You must be very clear of what you want and why you are studying for.
If you tell me that you want to be a baker, waiter or a cleaner, you don't need to study at all. You can just go straight down to any confectionary stall, restaurant or cleaning company to work. You will be fully qualified for the position.
However,
If you want to be rich, you want something better. Perhaps be a manager, director or even higher posts, you will need to study.
In the working world, there will be many and many of different capable people whom are fighting for the position/post. This is when the company will start to see your 'weapons' and compare them with others. Why do i say weapons?
Take life as a game and we are all players.
As William Shakespeare said before,
"
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts...

"

In life, we gain our 'weapons' by studying.
What do I mean?
PSLE = Water gun.
'N' Level = Knife.
'O' Level = Pa-rang.
'A' Level/ Diploma = Pistol.
Degree = M-16.


That's just a brief of the explanation of the game.
Anyway it's your game, your life.
You make your own choices in the game.
:D





I got to sign off soon.

I've learnt much things today, I'll share them with you some other times alright?

Take care readers.


Signing off,

ALVARO方振宇

Comments

  1. You're extremely motivational. Thanks for putting up the Shakespeare quote, I wrote it down on a sticky-note and put it up on my desk. Working on getting myself an M-16. (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..