Dear readers, this is just going to be a random post. I've not been posting for quite time now...

After watching "You Are The Apple Of My Eye", a myriad of thoughts filled my mind. That ineffable feeling that stays after watching it... It was totally wow.
As my astrology described me, I am rather an introvert although I may seem like someone who is always out-going and cheerful. Hiding all my true feelings inside my heart, all I did was to hide everything in myself; Suffering in silence. Every single night, I asked myself," What if?". What if we were together back then. What if I did not give up. Would things be the same?
Sometimes when we like someone, we do many stupid things just to see that smile on their faces, or even receive a smiley face back in their text messages.Yeah,that's pretty dumb.
I still keep our msn conversation on my phone. Don't i sound just like a stalker?
Fuck, my English is de-proving..
Anyway life still goes on with or without you.
If only you knew. You're the longest crush.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..