Just a nice guy.

                                                                   

Alright, I know it has been a really long time since I last updated my blog.
Well I have been really busy with a lot of stuff and as you know it's my holidays, so I'm pretty much enjoying myself; by making as much money as I can.. *Period*
And I spent them all on a Xbox Kinect console...

Well, that explains why I'm busy all over again earning back all those money which I have spent.

I was quite an emotional person who would get worked up at almost anything, you know.
However after some time working, I noticed this significant change in myself; I started to not give any fuck. The thing is whenever you don't care about the things around you, they would not affect your mood in any way. So nothing could stand in my way because I put nothing in my eyes.
However, later I realized that I could turn into some cold-blooded monster if that continued.
This Saturday morning, I had to perform a song based on the theme, "Sadness" and I choose to sing 散场的拥抱 (The last embrace) by Anthony Neely. This song was a song from my previous relationship. There was so much drama. Hence, when I sang that song, I did my best to give my all and expressed out the emotions of the songs. However, due to insufficient preparation, I missed a few beats. Oh well, but it really felt great when I let it out. I feel that it was really one of the times when I actually let out everything I have got. Though I might not have sang that song well, I still enjoyed that performance a lot.
Confucius once said, "You only live once!"
....
Ok, I made that up but you get my point.

So why am I saying all these? All these stuff about being emotional.
Well, to be honest, after watching so many romance movies and listening those lovey songs, who wouldn't want to love and to be loved?
I missed the feeling of being loved by a special someone and to equally love back that person as much. What a beautiful it would be.

However, it would definitely be a huge commitment.
I don't think I would have any time available to commit. I have been brainwashed by work.
This is the reason why some people drown themselves in work whenever something happened in love; that way love wouldn't have much power over them when they're distracted.
Sometimes, I wonder...

By keep a distance from love, I would be preventing myself from being hurt yet I missed out the beauty of love.

Confucius once said," You can never have the best of both worlds."
...
That was me, again.
I know, I really do sound like some philosophiser. (is there such a word)

Anyway, this is just a short update. I'll digging out time to do a Vlog on YouTube soon, so stay tune!

Cheerios!

Alvarofong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..