Another chapter unfolds..

Photobucket


Today was the official opening of school.
As you all know, I have moved onto another chapter of my life.
I am currently pursuing my diploma in Hotel & Leisure Facilities Management (DHLFM) in Singapore Polytechnic. Though it might be one of my top few choice, I told myself that I am going to make the best out of what I have gotten.

From what I have observed, the students in polyclinics are much different from secondary schools; The way they behave, the way they see things.

Before I entered the school, I have already heard much about the friends that I would be mixing with. You know, the usual stuff.. "Two-sided friends"; Those friends whom you would be talking to a lot and think that they are really nice yet they could be completely different behind your back. "Hi-bye to. Well, initially, I never thought of such stereotypes to be true.
However, I have been seeing these, those friends whom you would bump into in school but never really have any chance to talk uch people every where. Honestly, I could feel that I am changing into one of them. Whenever I see familiar faces in school compound, I would shout out to them and say hi. That's basically what everyone does in school.
Sometimes, I wonder... What is the purpose of doing all that? Is that all neccessary?
What if we don't do all that? Would they still be called our friends? Or are they simply acquaintances?
Many thoughts flooded my mind. The feeling is really terrible.
I got to be honest with you guys, I have issues with trust. Trusting someone whole-heartedly is something I would never do, never.
I have just so many internal conflicts and issues but I constantly remind myself that I am in total control of everything. The choices that I make now would path my future.
That is why I choose to put up a strong front and facade. They always say," Fake it till we make it." That would be exactly what I would do.

Up next, I would be very busy and stressed. I know that I would surely break down at some points, but I also know that I would be "reborned" and move on easily.
So.. Alvaro, today was amazing.
Tomorrow will be better!
As the day goes, it would only get better!




Anyway, check out the stack of lectures that I have printed for my class!
Studying them will definitely be a challenge yet I have confidence that we will conquer it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..