In life, there will always be ups and downs.

In wave-boarding, the key thing is to ride the wave instead of drowning in the waves.
If the entire journey was smooth-sailing, we wouldn't appreciate the calm sea at all. There must be a storm first, then we would see the rainbow after the storm.
So bear with the ups and downs of my life!

Anyway,
Check out my latest short romance film.

"What More Can I Say"


What more can words say? What more can one do when put in a situation where love expresses more than speech?
Love is able to transcends all bounds and ride over the physical disabilities of life.


Many of the times, we would wonder what love is and the power of love.
In this short film, it shows the magic of love and what it is able to do; overcoming physical disabilities.

So, check it out and remember to subscribe to my channel! :)

There will be more upcoming skits! :)

Stay tune people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..