Problem?

If you happened to be a new reader of my blog, what would be the first impression that my writings give you?
Most of the time people would say that I always get pretty emotional while blogging.
Well, I guess that's the main purpose of blogging, isn't it?
A blog is merely a web version of our own personal diary. Though others may see and read our thoughts, we blog just to hope that someone would feel that same way as we do and make us feel that we might not that alone afterall.
Anyway, today's post will be another post which I would just pour my heart out. There are always a lot of unsolved issues and problems in my heart which makes me a person who is hard to be understood.


The first issue I would talk about today is a pressing issue which has been bothering me since young. People with issues of not replying messages promptly.
There are 2 genres of  text message. 
1) The type which is just a casual conversation which we would have with some of our friends.
2) The type which carries importance, which requires replies asap.

Of course, we tend to be more understanding towards the 1st type.
However, there are still certain limits.
Some people would read your text message and totally not reply at all. Then this would be so hurting because you obviously know that they have read your message. This happens to me often and I always wonder what the person is thinking. They could be doing so much things on their phone and not reply your message which probably take them less than a minute. The saddest part is when we realized that they could actually be tweeting, replying some stupid lame wall post, camwhoring and just doing EVERYTHING else except replying you.
Well, if you are one of those assholes reading this right now. Please.. Show us, the poor souls some respect. There are obvious reasons why we text you and carry on some casual conversations. It is because we want to talk to you..
Yes, you might not want to talk to us. Let us know, don't keep us waiting there for you like some idiot. It sucks to be the one waiting. Perhaps one day, you'll know how it feels; to be ignored.
Another reason you guys might probably give is that you're busy.
Well, if you have the time to check the time on the phone and open up to read our texts, at least send us something like," Hey, i'm kinda busy right now. I'll get back to you when i'm done ok? :)"
That'll save us a lot of trouble and sadness from thinking why we were ignored. At least make us feel better.
Sometimes, we would get tired of waiting and maybe something happened to us along the day.
We need someone to talk to, someone to share our problems with...
Yes, you don't give a fuck about our problems because you have better things to do.
I don't give a fuck if you give a fuck or not.
What I know is, as a friend, you hold the responsibility of having ears for your friends when they need you. What's more, the examinations are coming, they feel stressed.
If you guys can't even do this simple task, you are not worthy to be called our friends.

Next, the second type of text messages which require replies asap.
When we send such messages, we obviously need a reply fast.
However, you had us waiting for the entire bloody day with nothing from you. Apparently Facebook and other social networking platforms have this intelligent feature of showing us if you have actually seen our message or not. So, you did read our message. WHY didn't you reply?
It's just so frustrating. For example, I asked my friend about the project stuff and he obviously read the fucking text and didn't reply me. I was there waiting and waiting like a fool. Later I found out that he read the message while playing a game and has forgotten to reply me when he was done. WTS.
This really gets me so angry.

If you're not happy with me, just let me know. If there's anything you don't like about me, tell me.
If you keep quiet and sit around, the problem would never be solved.
Ok, i'm really pissed with people who don't reply messages. I feel like setting them on fire and let them burn brighter.
People reading this,
Please don't take anyone for granted.
Appreciate every single one around you.

Honestly, I'm pretty unhappy with where I am now because of my past choices. Perhaps I could have chosen to go to Milinia institute instead. At least, from what I heard, the education system is still pretty much like secondary school. The feeling in polytechnic just feels so weird. It doesn't feel like going to school. Somehow, it's like hell to me.
In polytechnic, there is no-one out there who would care about you, and I'm talking about the lecturer. Lecturers are so much more different than teachers. Perhaps they are seeing polytechnic students more like adults than teenagers. I don't know much, but yes, this is how the system makes me feel; as though no-one cares about  the student. If you were to skip lessons for the entire month, the teacher is not going to come up you and ask you what happened, the classmates are not going to look for you and ask you what's wrong. Instead, they'll just worry about themselves, not getting enough people for their project work. Where is the love? Where is those type of friendship that we used to have in secondary school?
Is it just me being outcasted or does anyone else feel the same?
The older I grow, the more rebellious my nature get.

When I first came in poly, everything was going really well and I had many friends. I was happier then when I behave like the rest.
Everyone was super high, talking nonsense, lame stuff, disturbing one another, having lots of fun.
That was very mainstream. After some time, I figured out that that was totally not my style, so i got quiet. People noticed that and said that I have changed. Ok, I admit that I really have changed quite a bit. Oh well, probably these are just parts and parcels of growing up.

I find it quite stupid but I would want to end today's post. I'm just so tired of everything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..