Going natural.




Before I typed out this post, I was wondering if there would be anyone reading this post. After a long pause, I realized that it doesn't matter at all; Blogging is all about writing and expressing our own feelings. I have read many blog posts by other bloggers and I find nothing in common. My conclusion would be blogging doesn't necessarily need to be perfect nor having a topic to talk about. In order for blogging to be effective in helping users express their feelings, everything must come natural. Therefore, I have came to this decision; I shall go natural with every post on this blog from now onwards.
Melaka Trip. ( 10 March - 13 March 2012 )
There has been nothing much going on lately. I just came back from Melaka this Monday and I must admit that everything went pretty smoothe and the entire getaway was pleasant until the last day when we were about to get back. That fateful morning as we approached our cars, we noticed something really shocking....





Apparently some lunatic smashed the windscreen of our car! What made things worse was that the crack was just in front of the driver's seat making it hard for us to drive. This dampened the mood of everyone and all that was on our mind was to get back to Singapore to have the car fixed as soon as possible. That marked the end of our getaway.

Well, at least I managed to buy three nice T-shirts from the famous Melaka's Jonker's Walk. Satisfied, I thought. Not only was the trip relaxing and nice, it was also a great opportunity to catch up with my family members and spend time with them. We stayed at a home feel double storey guest house and it was really comfortable. For those of you who want to know the information of the place, here is the url. ( http://dlaksamanagh.com/ ) . This guest house is perfect for any backpacker who wants to feel at home at a getaway. At a stone's throw away, you would easily be able to find tons of delicious street delights that are sure to satiate your late night appetite. However, I would have to warn you about the security of your vehicles; Do remember to park them at a safe and visible location.


School is starting soon!

For those of you who do not know about it yet, I will be studying in Singapore Poly's Diploma in Hotel & Leisure Facilities Management. Excited, I have already gotten my laptop from the March IT Show 2012; HP Dv6-6171TX. I bought it because it has been equipped with the Beats Audio soundcard. Isn't it cool? The sound quality is really amazing unlike other laptops. However, the only issue would be the weight. As the screen size is 15.6 inches, the weight exceeds 2kg and along with the AC power charger, I would be carrying more than 3kg to school every day. The thought of that is pretty sick. Anyway it doesn't matter, I guess i would get used to it soon.

The first school activity I would need to attend is the Freshman Orientation Camp for the School of ABE, (31 March - 2 April 2012). Next, there would be an orientation week on the 9 - 13 March 2012. The official start of the term would be 16 March 2012. I'm feeling so excited for the opening of school. It would definitely beat working and lazying around every day. When school opens, I would be balancing three important things; Studies, Badminton, Work. All I can do now is to wonder about how I would be coping with them and it is fun!

That's all for today's post. Take care everyone. =)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..