Confused. Slightly happy yet unhappy.

Things have been pretty messed up. Well, I don't really know how to put them into words. Anyway, it's pretty cool that blogger finally develop this application that enables me to blog from my iPhone; which is something cool and long-awaited.=)
Today was my preliminary examinations. Maths was relatively easy. How should I put it? I guess I could pull off a eighty five percentile. I did not bring my protractor and lost four marks. Not prepared enough..
Oh yeah, my sister was kind enough to open up a abode for me. She said it would be available till my O levels. That was really sweet of her. That place has an uncanny resemblance to my grandmother's place; even the floor tiles! It makes me feel comfortable. Compared to me being alone, there would be "eyes" staring at me and making sure that I complete my work and remain task-orientated.
Sometimes I really wonder what have I done to deserve such great people in life. I've met many great people who helped me a lot and I am truly grateful to them. "How could I ever reciprocate their kindness?" that would be what I always ask myself. " Just do well in your studies." , they replied. I am skeptical about me getting good results though. I know that it would be easy and highly-possible if I put my heart and soul to reach out for it. But, it's pretty impossible, for the fact that I'm rather indolent; very. What if I don't do well? Will they blame me? Will they stop caring? That is what I fear the most; for the day to come when they stop caring. I'm just really afraid.
For my sister, I don't want us to become estranged after my O levels. =(
That's all. I really hope that I will be able to do her proud. She's so capable, I mustn't lose to her!
That is why I must get my good results and get into a decent and good course too. I want to be good in whatever I do. I don't want to be ordinary. I want to be special and extraordinary. I will prove to everyone. I will stressed myself and bogged myself down. I will break down. But I will rise like a sky-scrapper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..