18 September 2011.

I just reached home from badminton training. Lying on my bed, I realized that It has been quite some time since I really lay down on my bed and honestly, this doesn't feel like my bed at all! I have been staying out these few days and studying industriously. It's really an irony that I could feel so weird in a bed that I have been lying onto for the past seventeen years of my life, yet feel normal lying on some other place which I only lay for a short period of time. It is only now then I realize how important home is. The home is the place where we seek solace in times of adversity and not having the fear of being judged. Oh well. I missed home.
It is just about a month to my O level examination and I'm getting really stressed. My health is deteriorating too. What else can I do? Anyway it's just for this one month. That's what I keep reminding myself.
Tomorrow will be another long day of studying again. I guess I'm only left with 6 hours of sleep again! Lesson starts at 10am. I think I better sleep now. I will do my best to return home early and sleep all the way till Monday morning and have a good Physics test. Haha.
Alright. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..