If only we were all robots and did not have to sleep.

Finally the preliminaries are over. I have been lucubrate industrious for quite some time and I do not have ample sleep. Today, as I was attending tuition, I could not help but to doze off. It was really very disturbing. How nice would it be if we were are all super humans, or rather robots and we would not have to sleep. That way, we would be able to do so much more things. I can still vividly remember a sticky note that was given to me by my sister, it wrote," How can you feel tired? Successful people wake up every morning, wishing that they do not need to sleep. They want to do so much more thing." That has been what I kept reminding myself of recently whenever I feel tired.
Counting down, there are only 24 days left to the O Levels science practical exam which will mark the start of the exam and there are only 29 days left to the O Level English Papers. I really want give in my best shot for this examination. This would be everything I got. I will do my best! Yes!

Anyway, I am really worried about my sister's health and I am also aware of her pressing issues. As the dates draw nearer, she starts to push her herself even more. Sigh. I just hope that she would take good care herself more and be a little more conceited. After all, health is the best policy. We can never do great things with a poor health,
Alright. That's all.
Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts leads to Destiny

It bugs me every night..